- To assist in the keeping of books and accounts, handle of payments and receipts, preparation of reports and all other accounting related matters.
- To provide administrative and clerical support to the Financial and Administration Department.
- A Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related discipline; or Professional Diploma in Accounting or related discipline with 2 years related working experiences.
- Holding LCC&I Level 3 or above will be an advantage;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is an advantage;
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills, eye for detail and sharp analytical skills, with the ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing. Knowledge in FlexAccount is preferable.
Remuneration package commensurate with candidate’s qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits include annual leave, MPF and medical insurance
Application letter, together with full resume and expected salary should reach the following address:
- by post
Finance and Administration Department
Hong Kong Repertory Theatre Ltd
4/F Sheung Wan Municipal Services Building
345 Queen’s Road Central
02. by email email@example.com
(Please quote ‘Application for HKRep Post’ on envelope/email subject.)
For more information on the Company, please visit our website. For enquiries, please call 3103 5905.
(Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.)