Arts and culture nurture the soul. They play an essential role in social progress and innovation. As a HKRep Partner, you will not only raise the corporate profile of your organisation but also connect with a large community of theatregoers and establish long-term relationships with your clients. We are dedicated to contributing our efforts to the local theatre scene, and your generous support can help us sustain our growth in producing excellent and diversified programmes for the public. For sure, your smart investment in Hong Kong’s arts and culture will create a win-win situation for all.
Your organisation can identify a specific production as its title sponsor. Your name will appear as part of the production title.
Your organisation can sponsor a specific performance of a production.
Your organisation can sponsor a specific production.
Theatre Education and Community Outreach Programme Sponsor
Every year, the HKRep presents more than 2,000 theatre education and community outreach programmes for students, children with special needs, communities in need, and the general public. In total, we reach more than 110,000 people per year. Your organisation can sponsor, participate and promote the development of Hong Kong arts and culture, bringing theatre into the community and fulfilling your corporate duty to society.
- Your organisation’s name and logo appear in all marketing and publicity materials as well as the HKRep website specific to the sponsored production;
- Complimentary tickets to the best seats of the sponsored production. These tickets can be used for your clients or any other designated groups;
- Your organisation’s logo and advertisement appear in the printed programme;
- Eligibility to host private receptions at the performance venue;
- Your organisation’s logo displayed in the performance venue.
Let us create a more spectacular Hong Kong through the arts!
The HKRep is open to devising flexible, tailor-made sponsorship strategies based on your organisation’s specific missions and needs. For more information, please contact:
Marketing and Development Department