- To work closely with Project Manager on the planning and execution of the programme;
- To provide administrative, management, accounting and marketing support to the outreach and educational projects;
- To assist in the coordination, preparation and execution of outreach and educational activities and productions of the Company;
- To assist in the liaison with educational institutions, foundations, district organizations, government departments, enterprises and business sectors for collaboration in drama education and training programmes.
- At least 4 years relevant experience in managing stage production, experience in outreach and education will be an asset;
- Knowledge and passion in performing arts and education;
- Self-motivated, detail-minded and well-organized;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Flexible working hours (including public holiday) are required occasionally.
Remuneration and Package
Remuneration package commensurate with candidate’s qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits include annual leave, MPF and medical insurance.
Application letter, together with full resume and expected salary should reach the following address on or before 18 July, 2019:
- by post
Finance and Administration Department
Hong Kong Repertory Theatre Ltd
4/F Sheung Wan Municipal Services Building
345 Queen’s Road Central
- by email
email@example.com (Please quote ‘Application for HKRep Post’ on envelope/email subject.)
For more information on the Company, please visit our website. For enquiries, please call 3103 5905.
(Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose)