- Implement marketing campaigns for the Company’s productions;
- Assist in daily operation, provide editorial and market research support on various digital and social media channels to increase the brand awareness and promote marketing campaigns;
- Develop creative layouts and artwork in various social media platforms;
- Maintain and update the company’s website;
- Manage and develop donation schemes and donors database;
- Provide administrative support to the fundraising events;
- Assist formulation of audience survey and help to prepare insightful research analysis.
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or in a related discipline, or equivalent;
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in marketing, experience in arts and cultural field will be an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of advertising, production, media buying and e-marketing;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent Putonghua an advantage;
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills, initiative and creativity, with the ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing; Knowledge in graphic design software application is preferable.
[Candidate with less experience will be considered as Marketing Executive.]
Remuneration package commensurate with Candidate’s qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits include annual leave, MPF and medical insurance.
Application letter, together with full resume and expected salary should reach the following address on or before 24 May, 2019:
- by post Finance and Administration Department
Hong Kong Repertory Theatre Ltd
4/F Sheung Wan Municipal Services Building
345 Queen’s Road Central
- by email email@example.com
(Please quote ‘Application for HKRep Post’ on envelope/email subject.)
For more information on the Company, please visit our website. For enquiries, please call 3103 5905.
(Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose)