- To assist in the office administration work, such as building management, stores and supplies, repairs and maintenance and office cleaning;
- To assist in the general registry’s duties, such as handling the incoming and outgoing correspondences, receiving visitors, answering telephone calls, keeping and maintaining the filing and librarian system; and the receipt and dispatch service of the Company;
- To assist in the effective and efficient running of equipments and computer system of the Company;
- To assist in the safeguard of the fixed assets and stores of the Company;
- To provide administrative and clerical support to the Finance and Administration Department.
- A Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or in a related discipline;
- 3 years’ working experience in administration;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is an advantage;
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills, eye for detail and sharp analytical skills, with the ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing.
Remuneration and Package
Remuneration package commensurate with candidate’s qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits include annual leave, MPF and medical insurance
Application letter, together with full resume and expected salary should reach the following address:
- by post Finance and Administration Department
Hong Kong Repertory Theatre Ltd
4/F Sheung Wan Municipal Services Building
345 Queen’s Road Central
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please quote ‘Application for HKRep Post’ on envelope/email subject.)
For more information on the Company, please visit our website. For enquiries, please call 3103 5905.
(Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose)