Price: $1,450 / $1,050 / $750
Weekday Special: $1,280 / $950 / $680 (with color bar)
Preview Special: $1,200 / $900 / $650 (27.7.2019)
Presented in Cantonese with Chinese and English surtitles
This programme contains strong language
For ages 6 and above
- Approximately 8 hours performance duration with Parts I and II.
- A Dream Like a Dream is performed in two parts according to the performance schedule. Patrons must purchase both parts of a designated performance.
- Revolving seats are placed in the middle of the stage $1,450 ($1,280).
- Patrons who prefer to read surtitles during the performance are suggested to purchase tickets in the seating areas of $1,050 ($950) or $750 ($680). Please note that sightlines for these seats are partially blocked.
- Latecomers will be admitted only at intermission.
- Please contact 2200 0022 before purchasing ticket if wheelchair seat is required.
Programme Enquiries: 3103 5900
Tickets available at URBTIX and West Kowloon Cultural District now
|Ticketing Enquiries||3761 6661|
|Telephone Booking||2111 5999|
|Mobile App||My URBTIX|
- West Kowloon Cultural District
|Ticket Outlets||Xiqu Centre ticket office, designated Tom Lee outlets and the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts|
|Telephone Booking and Enquiries||2200 0022|